1C solutions allow managing rertieval, sotrage, and processing of enterprise asset information.
To manage maintenance, you can use the configuration "1C: Technical Maintenance and Repairs" which provides the following features:
- The subsystem allows handling the reference list of objects to repair, classify them by general specification details, service hours, types of repairs, and modes of operation.
- During operation of objects of repair, the system receives data on service hours and revealed defects. Registration of defects in a log allows performing analysis and leading planned and out-of-plan repairs activities.
- There is a concept of repair type defining the scope of work with an object. You can specify the list of consumable materials and labor costs or generate the list of required works.
- The functionality allows creating schedule of reapirs and maintenance works including registered defects, service time, rules, and external circumstances.
- Close integration with production subsystem. Objects of repairs can be connected with production work centers..
Primary innovations and development of functionality:
- accounting and hierarchical classification of objects in operation;
- monitoring of objects in operation;
- management by types of repairs;
- organization and execution of planned and adhoc repair activities;
- unified system to provide resource requirements in repairs and production activities;
- full cost of ownership of operation objects.