1C Holding Management
"1С:Holding Management 8" is a complex CPM-class solution (Corporate Performance Management) devoted to automate a wide range of tasks related to accounting, planning and efficiency control of holdings of different size.
This software product is for complex automation of management companies of holdings which covers primary directions of managerial and fiscal accounting:
- consolidation of managerial accounting and business analysis;
- contract management and corporate treasury;
- investment projects;
- centralized management of procurement and assets;
- strategy management aligned with Balanced Scorecard;
- bookkeeping and fiscal accounting in accordance with Russian legislation;
- specific and consolidated reporting and accounting in terms of IFRS;
- master data management for group of companies.
The target segment for "1С:Holding Management 8" includes groups of companies with full or partial centralization of finance management functions, the management companies, and business units with diverse industry-specific and deployed IT systems.
Key competitive advantages of the solution "1С:Holding Management 8":
- automation of mostly demanded functions of management companies and financial departments of business units of holdings, with no excessive functionality related to operations automation (sales/procurement/production management);
- in-depth analysis of IFRS accounting and reporting;
- high variability in budgeting and expenses management;
- minimum time-to-deploy and total cost of ownership;
- implementation of recommendations to functional requirements for budgeting, treasury, IFRS accounting methods and reporting prepared by EY (Ernst & Young) rendering audit and consulting services;
- application of new platform capabilities 8.3.