OpenText Documentum Webtop
Documentum (recently acquired by OpenText) is one of the leaders in Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Documentum provides all required tools to manage content in a unified and secured repository, and employees are enabled to search for information and use it as required.
Documentum provides the following features:
- Enterprise content management (ECM) reduces information risks by using powerful, reliable platform.
- Unified source code and architecture base of the platform facilitates administration, security and user management.
- Standard, open architecture supports diverse operation environment with service methodology.
- Information analytics and federated search improve search capabilities and provide results with automatic metadata retrieval and classification.
- Compatibility and security are guaranteed by repository access control with authentication, authorization, and activity audit.
- Distributed deployment feature allows creating global work environment with necessary language support.
Functional features of Documentum and product characteristics are described at the product pages and sections.