Corporate portal is a system of interrelations between shareholders and company top management, a complex of tools allowing shareholders (investors) to control company operations and resolve issues with groups of influence.
- Register of companies in the group.
- Register of documents of a company in the group including warehousing of document images, electronic documents with e-signature.
- Preparing and holding corporate events (shareholders meetings, board and management meetings), agenda items, voting results, execution monitoring.
- Register of deal of a company in the group.
- Register of disclosed information.
Issues resolved with corporate portal
|Nontransparent structure of the group of companies
|Register of all companies, shareholders
|Ineffective asset management
|Register of shares and stocks
|Register of report documents of subsidiaries and affiliates; warehousing of information
|Ineffective operation of management
|Planning events; execution control
|Insufficient control of deals
|Control of settlements and deals
Corporate portal benefits
- Unified information environment of corporate management participants of the group of companies.
- Automation of shareholder/investor relations management.
- Retrieval, systematization, and storage of structured information and documents for all subsidiaries and affiliates of a company centrally and in a unified format.
- Quick and convenient access to information and documents of the group of companies.
- Planning and holding corporate events in the group of companies under corporate center control.
- Task execution for subsidiaries and affiliates of the group.
- Timely presentation of information with the group of companies at any date.
- Central control for deal execution within the group of companies.
- Convenient and effective search tools and access permissions.