State Registration Certificate received for software “Universal developer tool for electronic document management”
On April 27, 2016, “ID – Management technologies” LLC received a state registration certificate for the software “Universal developer tool for electronic document management (ECM)”.
The “Universal developer tool for ECM” is a software product that helps customers develop electronic content management (ECM) system by themselves (without involving developers) and manage settings of application solution.
The “Universal developer tool for ECM” is based on free software components:
- Apache Lucene – provide search by contents;
- JasperReports – developer tool;
- Activity – component to create and model business processes;
- Vaadin – component to create web interfaces.
The “Universal developer tool for ECM” consists of the following modules:
“Document type management” defines:
- document types to register and process in ECM;
- attributes to include in registration card a document type;
“Business process management” controls document routing defining the list and sequence of task execution in a document;
“Reporting management” creates reports and printed forms of any structure and complexity;
“Access roles and permission management” manages user roles and permissions in ECM;
“Interface management” controls ECM interface using ready library vidgets (set of interface elements for a specified functions), and creates own vidgets.
Interface management is accessible by application administrator in terms of creation, and by users – in terms of personal settings for automated workplaces (AWP). Each AWP contains specific set of folders and functions required for this user.
Solution based on the “Universal developer tool for ECM” has the following features:
- ECM access at any workplace (support for iOS and Android);
- Document preview;
- Data view at dashboards, diagrams, and dynamic reports;
- Analytics for contents and processes in real time helping understand, forecast, and improve company performance.